Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Understanding the FRA's Expanded Grant Application Process | January 26, 2022
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Passenger Rail Under the Big Sky & Beyond | February 23, 2022
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Understanding the FRA's Expanded Grant Application Process | January 26, 2022
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: A Tale of Two Rail Systems | November 17, 2021
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Pacific Northwest | June 30, 2021
- The Impact of Positive Onboard Experience | May 26, 2021
Helpful links from the FRA
The FRA Resources page helps you find Rail Network Development resources by topic. The available resources include instructional and educational videos, presentations from past Rail Program Delivery conferences, oversight guidance (Monitoring Procedures), FRA reports and guidance documents, and related website links.
The FRA posts grant opportunities, cooperative agreements, as well as modifications to current grants or cooperative agreements on Grants.gov. Grants.gov is a "one-stop shop" for all potential grantees to electronically find and apply for grants and cooperative agreements.
The above link provides information pertaining to the Benefit-Cost Analysis Guidance that FRA adheres to when requiring information from grantees.
Finally, we also encourage potential grant applicants to subscribe to email updates so that they can be informed as new information is posted on the FRA website.
"The National Association of Railroad Passengers has done yeoman work over the years and in fact if it weren’t for NARP, I'd be surprised if Amtrak were still in possession of as a large a network as they have. So they've done good work, they're very good on the factual case."
Robert Gallamore, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University and former Federal Railroad Administration official, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University
November 17, 2005, on The Leonard Lopate Show (with guest host Chris Bannon), WNYC New York.