Pacific Northwest | June 30, 2021
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- A Timely Conversation on Metrics & Standards | June 29, 2022
- Heavy Rail Gets Green | May 25, 2022
- Passenger Rail Under the Big Sky & Beyond | February 23, 2022
- Understanding the FRA's Expanded Grant Application Process | January 26, 2022
- A Tale of Two Rail Systems | November 17, 2021
"I’m so proud that we came together in bipartisan fashion in the Senate to keep the Southwest Chief chugging along, and I’m grateful for this recognition from the Rail Passengers Association. This victory is a testament to what we can accomplish when we reach across the aisle and work together to advance our common interests."
Senator Tom Udall (D-NM)
April 2, 2019, on receiving the Association's Golden Spike Award for his work to protect the Southwest Chief