Heavy Rail Gets Green | May 25, 2022
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Rail Passengers x Amtrak | November 15, 2022
- Defining the Needs of Transit Rail Passengers in 2022 & Beyond | September 28, 2022
- On-site Interviews: Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit | August 22-23, 2022
- A Timely Conversation on Metrics & Standards | June 29, 2022
- Heavy Rail Gets Green | May 25, 2022
"Saving the Pennsylvanian (New York-Pittsburgh train) was a local effort but it was tremendously useful to have a national organization [NARP] to call upon for information and support. It was the combination of the local and national groups that made this happen."
Michael Alexander, NARP Council Member
April 6, 2013, at the Harrisburg PA membership meeting of NARP