Front Range Passenger Rail: Tools for Providing Mobility in Rapid Growth Western Cities | June 24th, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Rail Passengers x Amtrak | November 15, 2022
- Defining the Needs of Transit Rail Passengers in 2022 & Beyond | September 28, 2022
- On-site Interviews: Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit | August 22-23, 2022
- A Timely Conversation on Metrics & Standards | June 29, 2022
- Heavy Rail Gets Green | May 25, 2022
"When [NARP] comes to Washington, you help embolden us in our efforts to continue the progress for passenger rail. And not just on the Northeast Corridor. All over America! High-speed rail, passenger rail is coming to America, thanks to a lot of your efforts! We’re partners in this. ... You are the ones that are going to make this happen. Do not be dissuaded by the naysayers. There are thousands of people all over America who are for passenger rail and you represent the best of what America is about!"
Secretary Ray LaHood, U.S. Department of Transportation
2012 NARP Spring Council Meeting