Tuesday, September 21st
Annual Council Business Meeting
For Zoom the Bell Tolls: Using Advances in Web-Conferencing to Get Off Your Advocacy Island (Workshop)
- Joe Aiello, National Field Coordinator, Rail Passengers Association
- Dan Bilka, Director, Rail Passengers Association
- Barry Green, Montana Council Representative, Rail Passengers Association
- Tom Compson, Texas Council Representative, Rail Passengers Association
Getting Rail Passengers’ Committee Work Back on Track (Workshop)
- Sean Jeans-Gail, Vice President of Policy + Government Affairs, Rail Passengers Association
- David Randall, Vice Chair, Rail Passengers Association
"On behalf of Amtrak’s onboard service staff, I want to thank the Rail Passengers Association for honoring their hard work with this award. The past couple years have indeed been difficult for Amtrak onboard service staff – coping with furloughs and job insecurity, adapting to changing protocols and services, not to mention the unfortunate events such as a tragic derailment and a fatal shooting. Nevertheless, our dedicated members at Amtrak have handled these hurdles with the care, attention and diligence for which they’re known. We thank Rail Passengers for their acknowledgement of our members’ hard work and, as always, look forward to seeing you on the rails."
Arthur Maratea, TCU/IAM National President
December 21, 2021, on the Association awarding its 2021 Golden Spike Award to the Frontline Amtrak Employees.