What's Ahead for the Northeast Corridor & Regional Rail | October 21, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Spring Advocacy Summit + Day on the Hill | April 18 - 20, 2021
- High-Speed Rail + the Future of Passenger Rail in America | March 30, 2021
- Advocacy Coffee Break w/ Jim Mathews & John Robert Smith | February 17, 2021
- State Supported Services | January 27, 2021
- Faces of Essential Service: the Passenger Rail and Transit Workforce | December 16, 2020
"Saving the Pennsylvanian (New York-Pittsburgh train) was a local effort but it was tremendously useful to have a national organization [NARP] to call upon for information and support. It was the combination of the local and national groups that made this happen."
Michael Alexander, NARP Council Member
April 6, 2013, at the Harrisburg PA membership meeting of NARP