Sunset Limited: The Campaign for Daily Service | August 19, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Faces of Essential Service: the Passenger Rail and Transit Workforce | December 16, 2020
- Post-Election Briefing | November 18, 2020
- What's Ahead for the Northeast Corridor & Regional Rail | October 21, 2020
- Developing New Amtrak Corridors: Expanding the U.S. Passenger Market | September 23, 2020
- Sunset Limited: The Campaign for Daily Service | August 19, 2020
To donate to the Sunset Limited Research Project:
By mail: Click here for instructions
"Saving the Pennsylvanian (New York-Pittsburgh train) was a local effort but it was tremendously useful to have a national organization [NARP] to call upon for information and support. It was the combination of the local and national groups that made this happen."
Michael Alexander, NARP Council Member
April 6, 2013, at the Harrisburg PA membership meeting of NARP