National Briefing: Passenger Rail and the U.S. Congress | May 27th, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Pacific Northwest | June 30, 2021
- The Impact of Positive Onboard Experience | May 26, 2021
- Spring Advocacy Summit + Day on the Hill | April 18 - 20, 2021
- High-Speed Rail + the Future of Passenger Rail in America | March 30, 2021
- Advocacy Coffee Break w/ Jim Mathews & John Robert Smith | February 17, 2021
"I wish to extend my appreciation to members of the Rail Passengers Association for their steadfast advocacy to protect not only the Southwest Chief, but all rail transportation which plays such an important role in our economy and local communities. I look forward to continuing this close partnership, both with America’s rail passengers and our bipartisan group of senators, to ensure a bright future for the Southwest Chief route."
Senator Jerry Moran (R-KS)
April 2, 2019, on receiving the Association's Golden Spike Award for his work to protect the Southwest Chief