Faces of Essential Service: the Passenger Rail and Transit Workforce | December 16, 2020
- Join Us & Help Create "A Connected America"
- RailNation:DC - Virtual Fall Advocacy Conference | September 19 - 22, 2021
- Rail Passengers Webinar Series: Pacific Northwest | June 30, 2021
- The Impact of Positive Onboard Experience | May 26, 2021
- Spring Advocacy Summit + Day on the Hill | April 18 - 20, 2021
- High-Speed Rail + the Future of Passenger Rail in America | March 30, 2021
"Saving the Pennsylvanian (New York-Pittsburgh train) was a local effort but it was tremendously useful to have a national organization [NARP] to call upon for information and support. It was the combination of the local and national groups that made this happen."
Michael Alexander, NARP Council Member
April 6, 2013, at the Harrisburg PA membership meeting of NARP