Pre-Day on the Hill Council Briefing | March 30th, 2020
- RailNation: Meridian 2023 - Fall Advocacy Symposium | October 6-8, 2023
- RailNation:DC 2023 - Spring Advocacy Summit & Day On The Hill | March 26-29, 2023
- RailNation:KC 2022 - Fall Advocacy Symposium | October 21-23, 2022
- RailNation:DC 2022 - Spring Advocacy Summit & Day On The Hill | March 27-30, 2022
- RailNation:DC - Virtual Fall Advocacy Conference | September 19 - 22, 2021
- Spring Advocacy Summit + Day on the Hill | April 18 - 20, 2021
"The National Association of Railroad Passengers has done yeoman work over the years and in fact if it weren’t for NARP, I'd be surprised if Amtrak were still in possession of as a large a network as they have. So they've done good work, they're very good on the factual case."
Robert Gallamore, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University and former Federal Railroad Administration official, Director of Transportation Center at Northwestern University
November 17, 2005, on The Leonard Lopate Show (with guest host Chris Bannon), WNYC New York.